Sunday, August 22, 2010

Place where I stay....

So I've lived in a flat during college and it was on the 6th floor, very windy and nice.....and now again im staying in a flat....that is on the 4th floor...very windy and all....the good bit is you can see a beach from my balcony....Yes! there is a beach walking distance from my house...How many people are lucky to have that kind of view in cities that are more like concrete jungles now.....   The place is pretty...Being an empty flat, me and my flatmate had to get everything on our own...Believe me it felt like we were a newly married couple shifting in here, buying stuff like cloth stand, water filter, chairs, cupboards n what not......But after the initial struggle of setting it up, its like the place I alwaz wanted...small, nice, cosy, silent, with a beautiful view and a balcony to sit at with a cup of tea......Compared to living in main Mumbai (with the amount of noise and crowd), my place is a blessing.....I just love it!  (See pics and ul know what I mean)

View from my balcony...
Here's the unfortunate bit...we might have to vacate this place as the landlord is planning to sell it:( ....so before I say goodbye to my dream place I thought of sharing it with you......
My room....The soft board in my room...Sigh....I'll miss this place...The beach..........



My room

No comments:

Post a Comment