Saturday, July 31, 2010

Its weird....

Its 2 am while I write this....Its a strange world......And its got very little to do with my work.....Its more to do with the people I know....I get a call from a friend last night telling me indirectly that there is a probability she'll be married soon! Another one called me at 3 am last night and told me what a sad life he was leading....After talking to both of them I was thinking about how strange life is.....everyone goes through so much everyday and all that they do affects the people around them greatly.....so many of us carry our past with us everywhere we go....and relationships are becoming so superficial....when you need people the most you rarely reach out to them....the world is becoming hard to stay in....

My reason of writing this note today is just to make people reach out to just one person they left behind while moving on fast with life.....that one person who mattered alot long ago but then you lost touch....I wish people dint move away so fast so soon....I wish I still had all the people who count(ed) next to me even today....but I guess you cant have everything you want in life.....But stopping once in awhile and looking back does make you smile truly....

No comments:

Post a Comment